Saturday, October 28, 2006

GOP: Granholm Responsible for Crime Spree

I've talked a lot about my dislike of Tim Walberg a lot here, but I also don't like the Republicans' candidate for our Governor either (I read that he already owns DeVosforpresident.com, yikes).

The Republicans are sending out a mailing in the Mitten state claiming that our Democratic Gov., Jennifer Granholm, is ultimately responsible for the deaths of three people. Patrick Selepak was mistakenly paroled because proper protocols were not followed. Granholm order an investigation; parole workers were fired, rules were clarified, and the Corrections Department has started a reorganization.

The GOP's reasoning for blaming Granholm is that it happened while she was in office? At least that is what I get out of this article. Anyways this sounds like the Republicans are getting desperate.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061026/ap_on_el_gu/michigan_governor

No comments: